I got breathing problems after inhalation of Myrr, an ant poison. It only got worse and nothing helped. After a while I got the diagnosis of mild COPD. I bought a salt inhaler and after a few days I felt the difference. I could breathe much easier. Now I can take deep breaths and manage up the hills better. The salt pipe is worth every crown!
Definitely worth the money, if you have bronchitis constantly (mine was from smoking) this product is the one for you. It cleared the mucous in my lungs and breathing through the inhaler actually became a substitute for the cigarettes. I am proud to say I am 4 days smoke free and using the inhaler to complete the clearing and healing of my poor lungs.